makes us smarter

Marijuana can make you Smarter
Marijuana enhances certain mental abilities. Although it cuts into short
term memory, it reallocates mental resources allowing you to become more
imaginative and to come up with new solutions to problems that you
wouldn't normally think of when you're not stoned. Much of my creative
writing starts from things I though of while smoking Pot. For example,
my web page on Teen Cigarette Smoking is a
very effective web page that has resulted in thousands of kids decided
to not smoke cigarettes. I wrote most of it while I was stoned. And I
came up with the concepts as to why it would work as a result of smoking
Pot. My smoking Pot has resulted in a decrease in teem smoking.
Makes us smarter ?? for me i think bcox i didnt smoke marijuana before . But i think i t help us to be more creative And being goodshit .
TumugonBurahinyes because your mind is active.
TumugonBurahinyup kc sumisigla ka ito pag na ka take ka nang marijuana
TumugonBurahini think it could help us be smarter because when you smoke marijuana your mind is very active
TumugonBurahinthey said it make us smarter . nooo i dont believe it and i never use that . hahahaha kampiii .
TumugonBurahin